Wireless thermostat

Hi, Anyone using it? How do you like it? I am adding a/c unit to my house furnace and they did not run enough wires 'stat originally and running extra wire now is quite difficult. TIA,

Don't have one, but when I'm in bed and it's cold enough and I want to shut off the ac and open a window, I wish I did. I know it is wasteful because the humid air will get in, but I only run the AC 3 weeks a year.
Earlier threads have had good things to say about them.
mm wrote:

Thanks to hear that. I ordered Honeywell one and hope it'll work when installed well.