windsheild wiper problem

92 Z71 Truck My wipers just stop and I have to get out and pull on them to get them going.. They might work fine and all of a sudden they stop. If I cut off truck they are in same place when start up. You have to pull or pushing. I click the switch off and you hear the motor keep hearing a sound trying to work..

What do I replace??

Reply to
Say itaintso

It sounds like you need a new motor, probably a bad winding. However, you will probably get move advice on alt.autos

Reply to
me

let me guess.... the windshield wiper motor????? sounds right.

Reply to
jim

The problem is your 13 year old wiper motor. Go to the store, get one, and put it in. Not a tough job by any means. cj

Reply to
CJ