windsheild wiper problem

92 Z71 Truck My wipers just stop and I have to get out and pull on them to get them going.. They might work fine and all of a sudden they stop. If I cut off truck they are in same place when start up. You have to pull or pushing. I click the switch off and you hear the motor keep hearing a sound trying to work..
What do I replace??

It sounds like you need a new motor, probably a bad winding. However, you will probably get move advice on alt.autos
Say itaintso wrote:

The problem is your 13 year old wiper motor. Go to the store, get one, and put it in. Not a tough job by any means. cj