Window Muntin Replacement

Hi,
Recently purchased replacement windows with a muntin pattern that is different from an existing bow window. The muntins are removable on the bow.
I would like to purchase muntins for the bow that match the new replacement windows.
Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes them? Can't seem to find anything online.
Thanks,
Pete

Most likely this is going to be custom work and expensive. Look for a local wood worker.
Colbyt

I haven't tried (or priced) these:
http://www.newpanes.com/howitworks.html
I was looking for imitation muntins when I replaced a regular 6-lite window with a single piece of glass. I recall finding acceptable pieces, but I also recall that they were just insanely expensive.