window filter

Hi,
What is the best window filter, specially against cigarette smoke?
Thank you,
Val.
Closing the window or putting out the cigarette. ;-)
Next I tend to go for the active electronic filters or a good HEPA filter. I have seen both work. HEPA is better IMO, but requires more maintenance.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Closing the window works...when I am smoking, if the windows are shut, no one outside can smell it...
On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 17:39:18 -0500, "CBHvac"

Are you sure? I could smell cigarette smoke in my kitchen apartment where the smoke treveled upward through the plumbing. The smell killed my appetite -- I lost over 34 pounds.