Why is it ................... ????

"Bill Schnakenberg" wrote

All they are is a bigger turnip that you are trying to get blood out of. You make it sound as if you can actually MAKE them do something. That has not been my experience. And I have heard many stories, and read many stories here of people who had negative experiences with the big name stores.

So, either way, ya pays ya money and ya takes ya chances.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Well, Carlos, the no show is history.

I called the granite guy who did an outstanding job, and he recommended Kirby. Kirby came by this morning and looked at the job. He starts tomorrow morning, and he is bidding less than the others.

We'll see how it goes.

I just hope I don't shoot someone before all this is over...........................

Steve

Reply to
SteveB