Why is it ................... ????

Page 2 of 2
SteveB wrote:

<snipped for brevity>
AARGH! We are contemplating starting one, and this is making me phobic!

Contractors not showing up hasn't been our problem in the past. It's getting the business owners to return the initial phone calls!
What are the majic words? Tell them, "We have a $100k to spend on a kitchen remodeling job?" [But they wouldn't believe this anyhow when they hear our address...]
Any suggestions?
FurPaw
--
"Like the reason a dog