Why do people buy the pre-mixed anti-freee?

20% hydrogen chloride (hydrochloric acid)

Be careful.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Steam irons are getting rare, but still exist.

There are tens of thousands of people using the other equipment. My son makes a good living supplying home respiratory equipment it just in a small area.

Depends on the fish and depend son what is in your water. Most are from other locations of the world and some are quite sensitive to what is in the water.

Agree on that.

Humidifier, usually for use in a small room

I'm not a doctor,, but I imagine some tap water can be bad for an open wound, depending again on mineral composition.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski