Why?

Got some metal fence posts, they're the heavy duty type for wire fence.
They're green, with the top 6" painted white. The light duty are solid green.
Why are the heavy duty painted white? Doesn't really matter, just curious.
Nanez wrote:

ID for convenience for seller, primarily.

Nanez wrote:

Read the instructions, they will say white end goes up on heavy duty posts.

Oh yeah. Right there where it says they are not lawn darts, and not to use them in the bathtub during electrical storms.
Steve

The white reflective marking is added to the HD ones because they cause more damage to cars that hit them. Therefore the resident shyster said we need to prove we took precautions to avoid injury.
.
.
I made that up but it could be true.

It's for the children!