Who makes these hinges?

Hi,

Can you help me determine who makes these hinges?

(The seller would not identify them for me.)

I am just hoping to find a better price... This place is charging $13.18 per pair while similar hinges sell for $2.99 a pair here

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Fude

Since you're not going to need an exact match, just find something similar at a price you like. I've had good luck finding hinges on eBay. If, for some reason, you need to find that exact hinge, search using the dimensions - .059" (or whatever the leaf thickness was) can't be that common.

RicodJour

While the $13 may be inflated, be sure the $2.90 are truly the same. Cheap hinges are often cheaper materials that don't hold up as well over time. Lee Valley has them from 90¢ to $38 a pair.

This will give you an idea of how much prices can vary with quality

down to
even 90¢

Edwin Pawlowski