who do I call?

who do I call when I don't know what to do?

AJ I thought I was right once

Reply to
AJ

That's a very broad question, but:

sometimes I call my wife sometimes I call my kids sometimes I call a neighbor sometimes I call my spiritual leader sometimes I call the police sometimes I call pest control sometimes I call the plumber sometimes I call a mechanic Sometime about now, you should be getting an idea of who I call!!

Tom J who is not ready to call it quits yet!!

Reply to
Tom J