Whirlpool Washer LA5500XMW0 - Schematic?

I'm looking for a [free] reprint of the schematic for the subject washer. I am converting it into a spin-only machine for winemaking as I know other posters here have. I know how to remove the brake mechanism but the schematic has been torn off my washer and there are no service books with it, thus my dilemma to locate wires for converting to spin only.
Any help anyone could provide would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Regards, Patrick
message

Hi,
Belt drive WLP washer....the diagram is usually pasted to the small access panal at the back bottom....if missing maybe WLP can supply another?? http://www.applianceaid.com/phone.html#W Contact phone # helps.
Or this *general* -sample- diagram might help....
http://www.applianceaid.com/image/inglis-belt-diagram.JPG
jeff.
Jeff, Thanks for the generic schematic. I will see if it matches (somewhat) how my washer is configured.
Patrick

message

Your welcome! :)
jeff.