whirlpool oven self clean no heat

I have a Whirlpool Accubake in wall oven. I ran the self cleaning function and it seemed to function properly. A few hours later, I turned on the oven and it would not heat. Any ideas? Thanks.
Is there a clock or any other electrical adornments on this oven? If so, do they still work? Perhaps a fuse (circuit breaker) blew when you ran the self-clean function.
if the clock still works then it may be a thermal cutout. You need to find out where it is on your oven (try underneath) and reset it.
Bob

No model# posted.... http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Some model# helps. ....but does kinda sound liek the thermal fuse may have let go during the SC cycle....some WLP ranges/ovens have had problems with this.
jeff.