Whirlpool Calypso Washer Leaking?

Hi all,
I have a 3-4 yr old Whirlpool Calypso washer that is leaking a little bit from somewhere underneath. I took off th access panel at the back and the bottom where I located a couple of brassiere wires stuck in the drainage area. I removed the offending wires and thought I may have corrected the problem but it is still leaking. Any ideas where else it may be leaking from and how to correct?
Thanks,
Larry