whirlpool bathtub

motor runs but no air or water is flowing from the jets..........started after my dog got in the tub one afternoon while we were out for several hours and stepped on the button turning the motor on with no water in the tub. After that it woul come on but without any water or air from the jets.
On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 13:34:45 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The motor got hot and melted the threads on the impeller in the pump. Now it is just spinning on the shaft.