whirlpool

I have a whirlpool wbm model fridge. The door open alarm goes off often. And the doors are closed. I am trying to remove the cover of the electronics which is between the 2 doors to remove wire from speaker. The fridge works ok apart from ths problem. Does anybody know how to remove this cover.

Reply to
ed