While on the subject of chain saws elsewhere

I've had a 18' Husqvarna (?) for 15 years now, never had a bit of trouble with it, EXCEPT once high up in the Sierra Nevadas around 8600 feet where it would run for 10-15 seconds and then die.....My guess was the lack of oxygen at high elev caused it to run rich, flood, and die.......
Wow! 18 foot chain saw....!!! what were you chopping down... Redwoods....
I had a Husqvarna 250 dirt bike that used to have the same problem... have to rejet the carbs at high alts...

- ken, flakey714.-

- Ken, kenecaz-

Redwoods....
- Nehmo - In this situation the mistake was easy to catch, but sometimes it's not. I'm going to stop using the apostrophe (') to indicate feet and the double quote (") to indicate inches. It just causes too much unnecessary confusion.
I stopped using MO for Missouri for the same reason. Lots of people think the abbreviation stands for Montana, which has the postally-correct abbreviation MT.
--
* Nehmo Sergheyev *

Then there was the neighbor who wanted to borrow my hoe---told him I divorced her a long time ago, but she may still be around Oregon somewhere
The first time I proofread it, I saw the 18 foot mistake, laffed a little at myself, then changed it to what I thought was18 inches.. LOL@me