Which was the first stud in your home?

If you have a home built from lumber, can you determine which was the first stud in your home? Everyone should know this.

Why?

That's easy: me.
jeep,
The guy who dug the foundation.
Dave M.

Yes. I built my own home and know exactly which studs were put up first. It's the wall directly behind me. I have photo's and time lapse video in case I forget.
However, a stud is just a board until the wall is vertical (that same board would be a joist in your floor, or a rafter in your roof). Since most walls are assembled as a unit on the floor and tilted into place, there's really no single stud that is "first". In my case, I know the first SEVEN studs that went up first. I built walls in eight foot sections.
Of course, I don't know what this has to do with anything, or why it would matter.
Anthony
What if you live in a tree house?
-