Which paint will work best, last longest, for outdoor application?

Page 2 of 2
On Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 9:23:33 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I sure hope the original poster hasn't been waiting nearly FOUR YEARS for your reply since he first asked his question in SEPTEMBER 2012.
On 6/25/2016 9:29 AM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

Does the validity/value of his reply change because the question is old? *We* are actually planning on painting in the fall (I've spent much of the last week attending to patching the stucco, etc.) so his reply has value to *me*...
On Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 11:46:26 AM UTC-5, Don Y wrote:

Congratulations.
On 6/25/2016 10:31 AM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

Thos of us who use a *real* news reader (and NOT google groups) don't ever *see* these ancient posts.
And, surely don't sweat the fact that a reply is shifted in time from the original post.
On Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 12:51:57 PM UTC-5, Don Y wrote:

Who cares how a person accesses these groups? Since you are using a news reader you shouldn't give a big rats hind leg how *I* access them.

Because it is the google groups crowd who seem to respond to ancient posts. And, the same group who seem to *complain* about folks who've responded to them (the rest of us don't see the dates on the ancient posts -- OR the posts! -- until some google groupie replies to them)