which floor finish is better?

Hi,
I got two comparable quotes for floors in my house. My house is a 70 year old colonial with antique red oak floors.
There is one big difference. One company uses
1 coat of Emulsion followed by 3 coats of StreetShoe (by basic coatings) http://www.basiccoatings.com/SearchCenter/Pages/SearchItemDetail.aspx?ProdDispGrp=3
the other company uses
2 coats of Absco Polyurethane Ahttp://www.harvesterfloors.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=harvester&Product_Code=LL5ASAT
I hear that oil is better, but the other guy uses 4 coats.
Thank you so much in advance!
Sam

4 coats is better 2 just isnt enough since the first coat sinks in, even the second coat doesnt lay on top fully. Oil Poly yellows , water base doesnt, who says oil is better, ive seen 2 coat jobs and they look bad and wont last but a few years.
carolyny476 wrote:

http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/which-floor-finish-is-better-425355-.htm
http://www.basiccoatings.com/SearchCenter/Pages/SearchItemDetail.aspx?ProdDispGrp=3
Ahttp://www.harvesterfloors.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=harvester&Product_Code=LL5ASAT
So tell the second guy to put on four coats.