Which Fleck unit should I get based on the following info:

2 Adults
Water Tested: Hardness 10 2 Parts Chlorine ALC is 80 PH 7
City Water
I am replacing my existing/dead GE water softener.
With the above information, can somebody specifically recommend a model?
Thanks
Anthony
NSWEISS wrote:

In what sense is it dead? Maybe it needs a simple overhaul. Would you be happy if you could fix it for $25?
http://softenerparts.zoovy.com /
Matt wrote:

Or: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemu32702996&category 715&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1