Where To Get Weatherstripping For Windows

Hi,
Our 25 year old windows need new weather stripping. So far I haven't found it at any of the local building suppliers. There isn't a brand name visible on the windows.
Can someone recommend a website or supplier in the eastern Massachusetts area that carries a large variety of weatherstripping?
Thanks, Gary

I suspect you're trying to find the VERY skinny, fuzzy weatherstripping, right? I'd go to www.frostking.com, call them, find out if they make it, and ask where to buy it. Sadly, their web site is a train wreck, and doesn't show a number of varieties which I actually saw at a local hardware store last winter.
Gary Brown wrote:

Doesn't Home Depot sell that stuff?

Have you tried a glass shop? They install and fix stuff so they need to have it around.
I bought some Plastic covers for my wondows ...you use a HairDryer to make it tight...I am having problems getting the tape to stick to the metal windows...I live in a Mobile home......Any suggestions on how to get it to stick?