where to find a diffuser like this?

Hi,
Here's a picture of an A/C diffuser I saw in an office:
http://freeboundaries.com/vent.jpg
I want something like this (maybe in a 12"x12" variety) for my home. Does anyone know who carries this style online?
Thanks!
Aaron

It's prolly a Titus. I need to get one just about like it to match up an exisitng drop-in at a medical facility. I don't know how you could get one online. But here's a link to a wholesale supplier;
http://www.mussun.com /
http://www.titus-hvac.com/
pbaxterman had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/where-to-find-a-diffuser-like-this-405072-.htm :
Aaron Fude wrote: