Where to find ~ 110 Volt / 5 watt candelabra bulbs (flashlight shape)

I have some autosensing GE nightlights that need new bulbs. They use bulbs that I believe are candelabra base (3/8" diameter) but have globes that look more like flashlight bulbs (3/8" height as well as ~ 3/8" diameter).
Any suggestions?
Thanks...
http://www.cornerhardware.com/cat_790/Lighting/Lightbulbs/Night-Light-Bulbs.html
Wayne

I very much appreciate the response. The bulb I need is most like
http://www.cornerhardware.com/item_218044/Lighting/Lightbulbs/Night-Light-Bulbs/GE-7-5W-White-Nightlight-Bulb.html
(not like the older Christmas tree light shaped bulbs) but it's supposed to be only 4 or 5 watts (and I think it'll matter because the light runs pretty hot on just that). I also think I should be able to find the things in bulk for a lot less than the $2+ per corner hardware wants.
The night light itself is
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=productDetail&productId3059-371-55180
GE doesn't make replacement bulbs and says the bulb is not replaceable. Of course, it's patently simple to crack it open w/o damage and get out the screw bulb - the tough thing is finding a replacement. I'm no environmentalist but it seems kinda wasteful to have to get a new light unit every time a bulb goes (6-8 mos or so!). It's actually a pretty cool little unit else I'd just go get something else.
At 3/8", I've since learned the thread end itself is a bit smaller than candelabra size. Any recommendations of people w/ good small light bulb / lamp selections (electronics parts suppliers w/ good online catalogs)?

GE's web site says the bulb is non replaceable. That may explain why you can't find one.
RB