Where to Buy Small Amt of Fiberglass Insulation

I have a very small insulating job. Foam insulation won't really work. Any ideas on where to buy a small amount of fiberglass insulation? I don't want to buy a whole batt, because I would just end up trashing all but a 1.5' piece of it.

Any
want
I'll sell you what you need R-13 for 16" OC studding. $2 per running foot plus Flat fee of $5 for S & H priority mail in the lower 48 states. That way you won't have any waste.
Colbyt
Buck Turgidson wrote:

You can usually find pieces that small along the side of the road if you keep your eye's open.
If you need one batt and don't wanna buy a whole bundle, the building supply stores often sell individual batts out of broken bundles. (Menard's has them rolled up and stacked near the lumber desk)
Bob
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:10:01 -0500, "Buck Turgidson"

Put the extra up in the attic, or wrap your water heater..
Buck Turgidson wrote:

Look for it in the plumbing section or other areas in insulation packages for hot water heaters or such.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

A single batt is always useful to have around, with the unused pieces you can always insulate various cracks an crevices in attics, etc. If you really want a tiny piece, loiter near a construction site just after framing and electrical is finished, you may find scraps, or a sympathetic installer or contractor. May also find some in their debris bin or trash pile.

What's it for? Go to a used-car-lot, and rip it off the firewall..
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:10:01 -0500, "Buck Turgidson"

home depot sells real tiny rolls of the stuff. I usually see it arournd the foam insulation section. It's used like a bat of cotton, you tear off a piece to stuff around windows and door jams.
hth,
tom @ www.FindMeShelter.com
If they are building houses around you there will be some in the dumpster.