Where to buy 18" bifold door?

Hello,
I haven't had much luck in finding a small bifold door for a closet. Does anyone have a good source for bifold doors? I am looking for a pine(stainable)18"x79"(to fit a door opening of 18"x80.75") including hardware. I would like a louvered upper portion and a panel lower portion. Thickness could be from 7/8" to 1 1/8". Lowes, Home Depot, online places I've checked only offer 24" width as the smallest. I need to find someplace that can special order one. Any ideas appreciated.
Lowes Home Depot can special order one for you. didn't you ask?

I asked at both and no, they cannot get an 18" bifold.