Where is the defrost timer Admiral

Where are they hiding the defrost timer on these new units? It is not in any of the places I have found them before. It almost has to be inside the cabinet behind a panel
Admiral model ATB1710DRW about 5 years old.
TIA
Colbyt

the
Repeat the mantra: Google is my friend...Google is my friend...Google is my friend...
This page turned up when I Googled for your model number: http://www.partselect.com/AdvancedModelSearch.aspx?ModelNum=ATB1710DRW&mfgModelNum=ATB1710DRW&fkMfgID=1 which is so long that it will undoubtedly wrap but if it does you can always do the search yourself. An illustration there shows that the timer is inside the housing where the lightbulb lives. They'll even sell you one if you want.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

in
my
http://www.partselect.com/AdvancedModelSearch.aspx?ModelNum=ATB1710DRW&mfgModelNum=ATB1710DRW&fkMfgID=1
always
inside

Hi,
The defrost timer is in the plastic housing on the celing of the fresh food section....beside the controls and light fixture....#12....
http://www.partselect.com/Schematics/Maytag/A40-8.gif
A place with a bit cheaper price on that timer.... http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/cgi-bin/promote-detail.cgi?affiliate_id=AppAid&itemh233-2&brand=MAC
jeff Appliance Repair Aid http://www.applianceaid.com /