Where can I get aluminum mesh?

Hi, where can I buy large peices of aluminum mesh? Would Home Depot carry these or do I need some special metal supply place? I'm in Northern VA.
Here are a few pics of the dish I'm trying to fix
http://members.cox.net/michaelshaffer/d1.jpg
http://members.cox.net/michaelshaffer/d2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/michaelshaffer/d3.jpg
http://members.cox.net/michaelshaffer/d4.jpg
Thanks, Mike

http://www.mcnichols.com /
The satellite equipment supplier, Skyvision, www.skyvision.com, has 48" x 74" mesh panels specifically for repairing C band and Ku band dishes. The panels are black in color and priced at $59.95 plus shipping.
Ed Greeley