Where can I find electrical hazard signs?

Where are some typical places one might purchase an inexpensive OSHA type warning sign that says "Danger - High Voltage". I don't need an expensive metal or vinyl one. Just a thin cardboard one about 9"x12" for indoor use. I went to Lowe's and Home Depot and they do have signs like "For Sale", "No Hunting", "Keep Out", but none of the OSHA signs. But those were the kind of material I need--cardboard or thick paper. I need to try to pick one up in a retail store rather than waiting to order one off of the Internet. Any suggestions? Would an electrical supply company likely have them? Thanks.

GS

Reply to
GarySport

if you have a printer for your computer you can make one....just get the adhesive paper for you printer and print it up and apply it to some cardboard and hang it up..... you can use your paint program to make just about anything....

Reply to
jim

I seem to remember the Office Supply giants crarrying some of this type of product. Office Max / Office Depot / Staples, etc

OR if you are in a larger metro area that has wholesale or business-to-business stores which handle cleaning and building maintenance supplies, they would likely have them.

Good luck!

Reply to
I-zheet M'drurz

(no, not affiliated. Just a customer.)

Reply to
William Morris

An electric supply house probably won't have them. You should be able to download one from Printmaster for a small fee.

can make one yourself. If the sign is to legally CYA, the sign should also require an action, such as "stay away" or "keep out". Also, it should be in both English and Spanish if you live in an area that has a lot of Spanish speaking people.

Reply to
volts500

I had luck searching for safety signs and OSHA signs...

Bill

What, you're alergic to paint?

Reply to
default

Here's one more.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Boyd

Try

or
for starters.

Reply to
The Masked Marvel

How about printing a few copies of these:

I think the middle picture, with a caption added like "This could be you" might be effective.

Best regards, Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

Or just print it on paper and buy some clear "contact paper" at the hardware store to cover it. Then glue it or staple it to the wall.

OINK

Reply to
OINK