Where are Brass DWV sanitary fittings required by code?

I have quantities of NOS Brass DWV 3x3x2 sanitary tees, misc. other drainage fittings and brass 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 x2 straight tees and a few other sizes. They are high quality FF, Nibco, etc. No longer used in my jurisdiction, would like to find someone that needs them or at least the localities where they are still used. Thanks, Al
snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com wrote:

eBay:
http://listings.ebay.com/aw/listings/newtoday/all/category3191/index.html