What would it take for me to fix this granite?

Hi,
Please take a look at the following picture that shows the side and the top of a knee wall in my shower. The frameless glass will go on top and the door will be on the right, closing at the edge that is shown.
http://freeboundaries.com/Granite.jpg
It seems that the top piece sticks out too much. It needs to be flush with the bottom piece. What's the best way to fix this? And, if I can do it myself, what tools would I need?
Many thanks in advance,
Aaron
Aaron Fude wrote:

You could grind it down and polish it but I doubt you would want to do this. Granite guys could do this in a flash. Or you could shim the bottom, which you probably could do. Not sure what material you would use as a shim though. Maybe some kind of black plastic matching as close as you could get to the granite.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can\'t make them THINK"

Use a small wet circular saw with a diamond blade to cut a number of closely spaced vertical grooves, then slide the saw horizontally, slowly, to smooth out the bottom of the cut. Piece of cake.
I like the little Makita for such jobs - light and easy to control - and without the water supply and a carbide blade it is a super handy little trim saw. Great for when you're up on a ladder, or just need a quick fairly precise cut. http://www.cpomakita.com/saws/circular_saws/4190dw-r.html?ref=froogle4190dw-r