what type of glue for scale lining?

I have a digital scale (the kind you weigh your self on). The footprint lining is curling up on the edges. I keep it in the bathroom, so I gather some of the humidity caused to the glue to disappear. I have had this scale for a few years.
what type of glue is appropriate for this.
--
Dilbert Firestorm

remove *byteme* to email me
dilbert firestorm wrote:

3M weather strip adhesive , AKA gorilla snot . Very sticky stuff .
--
Snag

On 7/31/2015 9:28 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

thanx
I'll take a look if Home Depot has it.
gorilla snot? Lol!
--
Dilbert Firestorm

remove *byteme* to email me
dilbert firestorm wrote:

Auto parts store will have it . Used to stick weather strip to car doors .
--
Snag

On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 10:59:45 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:

contact cement?
On 7/31/2015 9:59 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

all I can say is eww...
--
Dilbert Firestorm

remove *byteme* to email me
On 7/31/2015 9:59 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

you mean like this stuff? http://www.autozone.com/sealants-glues-adhesives-and-tape/weatherstrip/3m-yellow-super-weatherstrip-and-gasket-adhesive/519956_0_0/
--
Dilbert Firestorm

remove *byteme* to email me
On 7/31/2015 9:28 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

and very strong. looked at a youtube demo involving a 3M adhesive bonding a weatherstrip to 3 separate metal strip panels involving 3 different gluing techniques.
after applying this stuff on the 2nd metal strip, let it set/cure for about 2 minutes, he picked it up by the rubber strip. the bonding held.
--
Dilbert Firestorm

remove *byteme* to email me