What type Insulation under deck of sunroom addition

We recently had a sunroom added on to our home on 10' x 20' deck using p.t. 2x10's spaced 16" apart...we have 5/8" advantech sub-flooring and plan to install hardwood on this & heat with a pellet stove in the long winters here in upstate NY....I'm wondering what type of insulation I should use underneath between the floor joists, vapor barrier recommendations etc....any suggestions appreciated!
The best would be blown on foam.
dmkc1207 wrote:

It would have been better to install insulation before the sub-floor. Otherwise, fiberglass is a standard material and is easy to install between the joists. You might then use foam board and then plywood to cover the bottom of the joists. You have to make sure it is good and tight to discourage rodents. My place is thick with mice and I even put a bead of white caulk around all the seams and edges as a further discouragment.