What to look for in a kitchen faucet?

Page 2 of 2
stubby dick is covered in shit. Delta repair kit is the most common repair kit on earth. Price ass fister is shit i never use it.
Get the cheap delta, single handle and order a repair kit to throw in the draw for a rainy day. BTW Any ACE Hardware has delta repair kit, ive seen em at Wal-Mart too.
\\ Check out this page
http://www.deltafaucet.com/wps/portal/deltacom/kcxml/04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Y_QjzKLd4439vIFSZnFW8aHOepHogtZIoR8PfJzU4ESkeZAAcsgf_2onNT0xORK_dA8_bC8_KJcoKHB-t76AfoFuaER5cWpjgCRqPBu/delta/base64xml/L0lJSk03dWlDU1lKSkpKQSEvb013d0FBRVlnQUNFSVFoQ0VFSWhGS0lZd0EhIS80RkdnZFluS0owRlJvWGZyQ0c5VTNZUSEvN19DXzlSTy84NjQ2NDQwL3NhLnNwZl9BY3Rpb25MaXN0ZW5lcg !!?PC_7_C_9RO_sortType=PriceAscending&PC_7_C_9RO_function=SingleHandle&PC_7_C_9RO_spf_strutsAction=!2fviewFunction.do&PC_7_C_9RO_taskcKitchenFunction#7_C_9RO
http://www.deltafaucet.com/wps/portal/deltacom/DealerLocator/Search
http://www.faucetdirect.com/deltaparts/search.cfm?partid=RP3614
I don't mean to promote one company but for a DIY deal it really is easy.
It is funny when a cross post exposes fake plumbers and/or a-hole self proclaimed experts.

I agree ! I don't know how many single-handle faucets I've fixed over the years. And finding the right parts can be a bitch !
I went back to 2-handle faucets years ago. Never a problem since.
Recently, I've installed several of the "made in China" faucets Good quality... good price. I'm impressed.
<rj>
I've been a homeowner since 1985 and I've lost count of how many kitchen faucets I've had. I've tried all the major brands, and no matter what, all the lever types I've had leak within a year or two. Delta, P/F, Mohen, balls, ceramic disks, cartridges, expensive, cheap, middle-of-the-road, etc. The only ones I've seen that didn't leak were the ones w/ H and C knobs. Had one like that in a house I owned for a few years and never had a problem w/ it.
steve

Got teen-age boys in the house ?? They'll destroy cast iron !!
<rj>
Steve,
Have you considered the problem may be with you and not the countless faucets?
Mike Grooms wrote:

Another gold star for Mike for consistently high level of amusing smart-assery.
MM

Maybe but I was thinking the same thing, faulty installations.
rob wrote in wrote:

Yeah!
Eric

I don't think he was trying to be funny.
Eric