What to do with old floor plans?

That's something I never considered. Thanks.

Reply to
SteveBell

Instead try contacting some, not all, of them.

Could maybe sell them to interior designers in the locale where your Dad worked, for use as wallpaper.

Reply to
Matt

I had that thought at supper tonight. Great minds think alike.

Reply to
SteveBell

Matt wrote in news:654ml.6356$2h5.3923 @newsfe11.iad:

Steve,

As a former CADD teacher, you might contact the local high school or vocational school as they typically need real examples of buildings to repro in CADD.

Just think, you may be able to claim being the root cause of many levels of teenage frustration as they claim that your father failed to place the correct or enough dimensions to build the building they are trying to model.

Too much fun.

Reply to
Doc