What's wrong with my stove?

Recently the stove just dosen't seem to be getting the job done. I took a look inside the oven area when it was warming up and noticed that when it was heating up you could see the glow of the flame on on either side of the bottom of the cooking area and it seemed that there was definite difference in the flame intensity from the right side to the left. The right side not nearly as bright as the left in flame intensity. What could be causing this? This is a GE convection oven about 9 years old.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Dewar

I wouldn't care about the flame as long as the thermostat is working and holding the correct temperature and the convection fan is working to circulate the heat. You are looking at the wrong place.

Pj

Reply to
PJx