What's a good brand name for Toilets?

Page 2 of 2
On 02/05/2016 10:05 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Our American Standard Champion toilets are doing fine.
Perce
On Fri, 05 Feb 2016 21:05:14 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

I put this Mansfield in a couple years ago. Works perfectly. http://tinyurl.com/z5qtkf4
Don't buy Kohler.
On 2/9/2016 12:32 AM, Molly Brown wrote:

Can you give a valid reason for that? Between work and home we have at least 6 Kohlers that work perfectly over the past 8 years.
On Fri, 05 Feb 2016 21:05:14 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Home Depot has a $100 Glacier Bay that consumer reports rates as good as most any of them including ones costing nearly three times that price.
Last time I bought a Cadet (American standard I think) at home depot and it seemed fine. Didn't see it listed at CR though.