what rust-resisant chemicals/application to apply to rusty copper pipe?

Hi,
I noticed that some of joints of copper pipe start turning "green" and copper becomes rusty. Could I find any rusy-resistant chemicals/application to be used to apply on the surface of the joints to prevents futher rusting? thx
That;s where the flux from soldering was, other than wiping them off with a damp rag I wouldn't be too concerned. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

copper turns green naturally, as long as there isnt a leak just forget about it.
if your really bugged use copper cleaner wipe well remove ALL cleaner and paint with clear acrylic. it will stay shiney.
you prepping a home for sale?
If you are really bored, you can clean your copper pipes really good with a brillo pad, or something, then hit them with brasso, then wax them to keep them looking shiny. I've made some very old coper pipes look like new that way. I don't recommend this to anyone who does not have a great deal of patience or free time.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I am not bored actually. The reason I am asking is that the joints are behind of wall(shower pipe connections) and are not visible unless I open the dry wall door. I am worried that one day it will leak without notice and cause the damage of the cellings. By Apply some pretection coating may cause them last long if not forever.