What kind of saw should I use?

What kind of saw should I use to cut off my husband's penis? I want the job done quick and easy with minimal mess. Once it's off, it goes down the toilet where the penis of a filthy cheating man belongs.
Mary S
Add pictures here
✖
marys snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 8, 1:16 am, marys snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com wrote:

A woody saw.
Add pictures here
✖
marys snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com wrote in news:85e8555lu1oactksr4jvtp8lnt457ufshu@ 4ax.com:

A boning knife.
Add pictures here
✖
Red Green wrote:

A bone saw, GEEZ!
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 14:55:08 -0500, The Daring Dufas

No! You need a tally-whacker saw.
Add pictures here
✖
marys snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com wrote in

If he's a wimp, a butter knife will do.
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 01:16:22 -0500, marys snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com

http://www.usbchainsaw.com/index.php
Add pictures here
✖

Where's Billy Mays when you need him?
Add pictures here
✖

Yeah... she needs some Ka-Boom!
Mortimer Schnerd, RN mschnerd at carolina.rr.com
Add pictures here
✖
marys snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com wrote:

What saw? Use your nails or teeth!
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 8, 1:16 am, marys snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com wrote:

Just what you are looking for:
http://www.enasco.com/product/C10844N
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 8, 2:16 am, marys snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com wrote:

Regardless of what type of saw you end up using, if you have a garbage disposal, I recommend that you use it rather than the toilet, which might become clogged. That would be inconvenient.
Rather than a saw, however, I would use a sharp knife, for the speed with which it would work. Perhaps an 8" chef's knife. If you buy a new one, it will still have the factory edge on it. Unless you plan on making a habit of this behavior, you needn't get an expensive one. However, if you think you would use the knife repeatedly, I recommend a Wusthof.
Cindy Hamilton
Add pictures here
✖