What kind of paint should I use on an outside chair?

I've got a wood rocking chair that we usually keep on our deck that is need of repainting. My first inclination is to use exterior acrylic latex, but I'm worried that down the road the chalking of the paint will get on clothes. What could I use that won't chalk?
__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6037 (20110412) __________
http://www.eset.com

Buy whatever color you like at a boat shop. Pricey, but durable. Never saw boat paint chalking, have you?
Joe
Joe wrote:

never seen a boat, did you?
boat paint chalks too.