What kind of knife should I use?

I'm preparing for Thanksgiving. I plan to cut a fart, after dinner. What kind of knife should I use?
Happy Turkey Day !!!!
------- I'd Like to be Your Attorney !
snipped-for-privacy@US-LawOffices.com wrote in

The sharpest one you have. Make sure to slice completely through the genitals since you shouldn't be breeding.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
snipped-for-privacy@US-LawOffices.com, 11/21/2007,2:22:35 AM, wrote:

A dull one so it will take a long time to get it over with.
snipped-for-privacy@US-LawOffices.com wrote:

A cheese cutter.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN