What is Weldwood Cove Base Adhesive good for?

Other then gluing plastic cove that is.

I am cleaning out the basement and found an unopened 1qt can. Beats me what I am doing with it, since there is no plastic cove in the house, but it seems a shame to throw it out and it is too cheap to bother putting on craigslist.

Any other great uses for it? I need to glue two 4x4 1/4" pieces of plywood together and was planning on using contact cement. Would this be any good for that?

Reply to
jack

Call Habitat for Humanity. If they can't use it, they'll sell it in their "Restore" store for used building materials.

Reply to
SteveB

Retail value is about $10. It would cost me more than that to get it to them.

Reply to
jack