What is Weldwood Cove Base Adhesive good for?

Other then gluing plastic cove that is.
I am cleaning out the basement and found an unopened 1qt can. Beats me what I am doing with it, since there is no plastic cove in the house, but it seems a shame to throw it out and it is too cheap to bother putting on craigslist.
Any other great uses for it? I need to glue two 4x4 1/4" pieces of plywood together and was planning on using contact cement. Would this be any good for that?
jack wrote:

Call Habitat for Humanity. If they can't use it, they'll sell it in their "Restore" store for used building materials.
--
Steve Bell
New Life Home Improvement

them.