What is this heating valve?

Page 2 of 2

Hairpiece? Are you serious? LOL!!! My brother always use to poke fun about him looking like he came out of the 60's ready to go to Woodstock!! I just got his phone number the other day from my buddy Tom, my wife cleaned off my desk and now I don't have it any more!! He was in Kentucky/Cincinnati area, is he still there or did he move? I guess I can google him, but if you have his toll free number can you get it to me? I don't want to bug Tom for it again :-( I bought my first model 3000 from him about 10 years ago. He's a great guy.
Rich
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:48:12 -0500, "Geoman^^" <Geo2> wrote:

Yup, he's still here. "He's a great guy"? Yeah, I guess, whatever floats your boat. Just quite strange or excentric. Goes a little too overboard for me. I dont know his 800 # but you find him at Controls and Sheetmetal 513-721-3610
Bubba

Thanks Bubba, I knew he was flipping around down there in the Cinci area, back and forth from Kentucky to Cinci,
I will call him tomorrow.
Rich

It is now, since I installed the new one.