What is this heating valve?

I have gone to his class. Ive know him for years. He was a counter guy when I was just a kid starting out. He was crazy then and he is crazy now. Nice hair piece too. He goes on planes, bars and hotels with a portable CO detector! Not saying the diverter is wrong. Just getting all the agencies to understand that it DOES work and having local inspectors recognize that is next to impossible. They look at em, ask what the hell "that" is and turn em down. Nothing like being "outside of the box". Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Hairpiece? Are you serious? LOL!!! My brother always use to poke fun about him looking like he came out of the 60's ready to go to Woodstock!! I just got his phone number the other day from my buddy Tom, my wife cleaned off my desk and now I don't have it any more!! He was in Kentucky/Cincinnati area, is he still there or did he move? I guess I can google him, but if you have his toll free number can you get it to me? I don't want to bug Tom for it again :-( I bought my first model 3000 from him about 10 years ago. He's a great guy.

Rich

Reply to
Geoman^^

Yup, he's still here. "He's a great guy"? Yeah, I guess, whatever floats your boat. Just quite strange or excentric. Goes a little too overboard for me. I dont know his 800 # but you find him at Controls and Sheetmetal

513-721-3610

Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Thanks Bubba, I knew he was flipping around down there in the Cinci area, back and forth from Kentucky to Cinci,

I will call him tomorrow.

Rich

Reply to
Geoman^^