What is the saw called

that will work flush to the floor and cut off a vertical door moulding? There is a power saw and a hand saw that can do this but I don't remember the name.

Jamb saw http://www.tools4flooring.com/jamb-saws-c-74.html
Thanks I didn't know how to search for it because i didn't know the name.

RicodJour writes:

A biscuit joiner is a wonderful power tool for woodworking, and also happens to work as a power jamb saw.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber8648

Crain makes a decent one,
try a Bosch fine cut power hand saw http://bosch.cpotools.com/saws/power_handsaws/1640vs-46.html
wrote: | > that will work flush to the floor and cut off a vertical door moulding? | > There is a power saw and a hand saw that can do this but I don't remember | > the name. | | Crain makes a decent one, |