What is the maximum size sheet for EPDM membrane?

I'm bit confuse about the exact size of EPDM Membrane will you guys please tell me the exact size.

Reply to
dereklawler

50x200?

There is a difference between 'maximum size' - 'practically available maximum size' and 'practical to use maximum size'.

It is readily available in rolls large enough to do your house without leaking, and with a minimum of planning.

I've never used the stuff on a roof. [my pond is lined with it, though] It glues readily, and takes a crap-load of abuse. . . . and is heavier than all get out. I would think that a roll a foot wider than one flat on your roof should be plenty heavy to manhandle on a roof.

Can any roofers expound on my *theory*.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht