What is the maximum size sheet for EPDM membrane?

I'm bit confuse about the exact size of EPDM Membrane will you guys please tell me the exact size.
--
dereklawler

On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:39:08 +0200, dereklawler

50x200? http://www.epdmroofs.org/what-is-epdm/faqs/material-questions#max
There is a difference between 'maximum size' - 'practically available maximum size' and 'practical to use maximum size'.
It is readily available in rolls large enough to do your house without leaking, and with a minimum of planning.
I've never used the stuff on a roof. [my pond is lined with it, though] It glues readily, and takes a crap-load of abuse. . . . and is heavier than all get out. I would think that a roll a foot wider than one flat on your roof should be plenty heavy to manhandle on a roof.
Can any roofers expound on my *theory*.
Jim