What happens to the squirel(s) ?

Sure I know they are the squirrel(s) got into my backyard chewed up the fertilizer bags and ate it
wonder if they got poison or not ?

They wont eat fertiliser

When a 6 foot tall squirrel came and whips your butt, you will realize it just made them grow.
Only if you act nutty?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Maybe it was a pooka.
Colbyt wrote:

Oh no! You made me think of those weird folks who are "Furries".
http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Furry
http://www.furryweekend.com /

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
tpQnlaNps
TDD
On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:24:02 -0500, The Daring Dufas

You can die!
Video:
http://www.spike.com/video/em-bear-assed/3107893
Oren wrote:

I remember seeing it when it was first out on cable/satellite. That whole series shows that Darwin is still hard at work.
TDD
halong wrote:

You can catch chipmunks and squirrels with big mouse traps bated with dried apricots.
--
LSMFT

And then do what?

Would that be the same as "baited"?
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Bury them or put them in the compost heap.
--
LSMFT

I'm trying to think but nothing happens.........
halong wrote:

who cares?
They met me at the fraternity club, and taught me the secret squirrel hand shake. Of course, they are a bit taller, now. And they smell like fertilizer.
One of them went to Woodstock, NY and was last seen naked, and waving his big fat tail at any female that passed by. Playing with his nuts, too.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
snipped-for-privacy@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:

My war with squirrels began when they ate the Pileated woodpecker nestlings 25 years ago.
Last week I saw one of the rats in my Screech-owl box.
Saw a bit on hummingbirds a couple months ago. The rubythroats like to nest near red tailed hawks because the hawks keep the squirrel population down. Now I've renewed my love affair with red-tails.
Jim