What grout sealer to use??

Hi all, I just finished tiling my kitchen and I'm concerned about what grout sealer to use. The grout is bright white and I would like to keep it that way. If I happen to splash some spaghetti sauce on it I would like to simply wipe it off and still have bright white. Thanks for the help.
This is what I have used and have been very happy with the results http://www.miraclesealants.com /
You can get a bottle with a brush or roller so that you can apply to the grout and not waste a lot. Don't let the price of the stuff scare you off it works well and lasts
Trajen wrote:

http://www.ec-securehost.com/WitsEndMosaics/Grout_and_Adhesives.html
Scroll down to the DARK GREEN Bottle (TileLab)