how to remove grout sealer?

Hello

I recently paid to have ceramic tile installed. The workers used a grout sealer that apparently has left a film on the tile surface. The reason I think the film was caused by the sealer is that it can be seen at an angle and covers either side of each grout line about an inch or so.

My question: How can the film be removed? So far, we have tried a commericial product from a tile manufacturer (Armstrong) and a vinegar-and-water mix. Neither worked AT ALL.

Suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated!

Reply to
siouxstoeckle

Assuming this is a silicon-based sealer then this might work:

Phil Anthropist

The tiler should remove it for you.

Rob Graham

Reply to