What did you get for Christmas?

I got a shirt and a piece of ass and both of them were three sizes too big.

Reply to
Terry

My case was a bit different. I received a new belt, sorely needed I might add. In my case the belt was too short, but the same problem with the PoA.

Reply to
DanG

Terry wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

A Home Depot flier to be reminded of all the good shit the rest of the world was enjoying.

Reply to
Red Green

Well, my PoA has always been perfect for 9 years. And I got a new leather Jacket!

SD

Reply to
SHOPDOG

I got the same, but they were both very tight.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Maybe you can grow into them?

Harry K