What did you get for Christmas?

I got a shirt and a piece of ass and both of them were three sizes too big.
My case was a bit different. I received a new belt, sorely needed I might add. In my case the belt was too short, but the same problem with the PoA.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

A Home Depot flier to be reminded of all the good shit the rest of the world was enjoying.
Well, my PoA has always been perfect for 9 years. And I got a new leather Jacket!
SD

I got the same, but they were both very tight.

Maybe you can grow into them?
Harry K