What color to paint workshop

Page 2 of 2

as boring and programmed as you, your question, and posting name?

I'm reading your post and wondering why you bothered responding.

I'm reading your post and wondering why you bothered responding.
randy

For most people, the purpose of a garage and basement are different. White, while "boring", is practical in a garage. Especially of seeing what you're working on is a consideration.
--
It has been determined that research causes cancer in lab rats.