What Color Baseboards Should I Have?

NON SEQUITUR! Check out the "guys" who are making big bux in that field.

Reply to
Higgs Boson

You tile baseboard people, PLEASE post pictures! Would love to see.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

The quotes around the term are deserved. Most 'pro' interiors I see pictures of in magazines and sunday supplements look very annoying to me. I think interior decorating is much like fashion design- the 'name' people mostly make it because people/sheeple (mostly female) are conditioned to think that is stuff in magazines is what to strive for, and if their is something they wouldn't do, well, the artiste must be smarter than us.

I'm more of a form follows function kind of guy. Anything that does the job, without extra frippery that drives up costs for no added functionality, is what scores best with me.

Reply to
aemeijers

Is this what you wanted:

Sorry I couldn't get a more panoramic view but there's a space constraint in the loo.

Reply to
HeyBub