Wet board under sink

Hi, there was a big rain and somehow the board under my bathroom sink got wet and moldy. I dried it off with a hair dryer but now it's all bent down and I don't like it. I can't get the board out, it just chips off the edges when I try to pry it up. So how can I get this out? And what do I do then for a new board? Thanks!
If it's dry now and not smelly, why take it out? just cut a piece of plywood to fit inside the cabinet and let it lie on top of it. You can fasten it in place with construction adhesive around the edges ("Liquid Nails" is a popular brand.) if you like, but gravity and what you place under the sink will probably do a fine job of keeping it there without adhesive.
Best to experiment with some corrugated cardboard and cut and paste a piece which you know will fit through the opening and flop neatly inte place. Then use that to mark the plywood, or cut it yourself or take it to a friend or shop with has the right tools to cut the plywood neatly for you. Many lumber yards or even Home Depot will do that for you.
If you want to get fancy, cover the plywood with "Contact Paper" in the pattern of your choice before you stick it under the sink.
Happy New Year,
Jeff
--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

"If you can smile when things are going wrong, you've thought of someone to
More important, how do you keep it from getting wet again. Probably, the waste pipe goes to the wall and goes down but also goes up as an air vent pipe to the roof. If the flange at the roof leaks, water will run down the outside of this pipe and into the cabinet (and other places too). You need to fix the leak at the roof before you fix the warped board.
Can't really tell you how to get the board out. Maybe you can saw it in half or just break it with a hammer and chisel. Or maybe just put a new board on top of it. Depending on how the cabinet is built, you may not have the room to put a single board in it but will need to use two or more pieces.
Cheryl wrote:

Cheryl, It seems that your last post and this one have something in common. You obviously have a water problem - maybe that's why your GFCI's keep tripping? I would first solve the water problem, then worry about cosmetics.
Regards, DJ Sunday Home Inspection Systems Www.homeinspectionsystems.com